Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Am A Beta Fish... I Am A Pirate Ship


(Split w/ Given Willingly)

Released:
August 5th, 2008 (Delta Wave Underground)

"The Split release of Synthia and Given Willingly named "I Am A Beta Fish, I Am A Pirate Ship". 35 minutes of music constantly shifting between uplifting electro/techno and relaxing ambient/downtempo..." -- Delta Wave Underground

Tracklisting:
1. Like A Virgin, Whoo! Touched For The Very First Time (Intro)
2. All Of Us, Yet None Of Us
3. Infinite Sojourn (Armed America Remix)
4. I'd Trade You In For Mogwai Tickets
5. A Good Clown Can Make You Laugh, A Great Clown Can Make You Cry
6. Partial Disintegration Pt. 1
7. I Wear Argyle, Mostly.
8. New Year's Eve
9. Partial Disintegration Pt. 2
10. It Must Be Snowing Somewhere


Download It:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d3j6ai0qn4u

No comments: